Other Streetwise ReportsThe Gold Report The Energy Report The Life Sciences Report The Metals Report
Companies Commented On
- Access Midstream Partners, L.P.
- Alerian MLP Index
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, L.P.
- Duncan Energy Partners, L.P.
- El Paso Pipeline Partners L.P.
- Enbridge Energy Partners L.P.
- Energy Transfer Equity L.P.
- Energy Transfer Partners L.P.
- Enterprise GP Holdings, L.P.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P.
- Kinder Morgan Management LLC
- Linn Energy LLC
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P.
- NuStar Energy, L.P.
- NuStar GP Holdings
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P.
- Regency Energy Partners, L.P.
- Spectra Energy Partners, L.P.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P.
- Western Gas Partners, L.P.
Yves Siegel, CFA, joined the Credit Suisse Energy Research Team in 2009 to cover the master limited partnership (MLP) and natural gas pipeline sectors. Previously, he was a senior portfolio manager at a hedge fund focused on MLPs. He also established a leading sell-side MLP franchise, having worked 10+ years at Wachovia Securities after prior engagements at Smith Barney and Lehman Brothers. He holds a BA and MBA from New York University.
MLPs—Wall Street's Best-Kept Secret: Yves Siegel (2/7/12) Despite depressed natural gas prices, investors in master limited partnerships (MLPs) leveraged to natural gas liquids can expect both excellent income and share price appreciation, says Credit Suisse Senior Analyst Yves Siegel. In this exclusive interview with The Energy Report, Siegel discusses his favorite MLPs and their winning formula for double-digit returns.
Yves Siegel: Baby Boomers Attracted to MLP Yields (5/24/11) Master limited partnerships (MLPs) are growing in popularity as baby boomers nearing retirement flock to yield. In this exclusive interview with The Energy Report, Credit Suisse Managing Director and Senior Analyst Yves Siegel targets MLPs that are still growing faster than this burgeoning sector and dispels rumors that MLPs could be subject to new taxes.
Yves Siegel: Management, Patience Keys to MLP Success (8/17/10) Credit Suisse Analyst Yves Siegel believes master limited partnerships (MLPs) are strong investment vehicles, particularly in uncertain economic circumstances. "I don't think there are many other places where investors can put their dollars and get a nice return with very moderate risk," he explains. In this exclusive interview with The Energy Report, Yves talks about the "Big Kahuna" and a handful of other well-managed MLP names with impressive yields and sector-leading growth prospects.