"If MMT's Umugini pipeline gets commissioned, production goes past 20,000 bbl/d and the losses are cut to under 5ľ10%, that would be a positive thing for the stock, there's no question." (2/27/14) Mart Resources Inc. - The Energy Report Interview with Justin Anderson Moreá>
Careers at Streetwise Reports - Open Positions
TO APPLY: Join the Streetwise Reports Team. To apply for any open positions, please email your resume and cover letter to . Individuals only please; recruiters will not be considered.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Streetwise Reports—where experts speak and investors prosper. We have been publishing investment ideas since 2001. We publish financial newsletters and own three popular financial websites focused on providing information to serious investors in specific investment sectors.
Currently, Streetwise Reports publishes the following investment reports:
The Gold Report www.theaureport.com
The Energy Report www.theenergyreport.com
The Life Sciences Report www.thelifesciencesreport.com
What makes Streetwise Reports unique from other investment-related online publications is our focus on investment commentary from recognized sector experts, not from public company executives. Because investors rely on recognized independent sources when making investing decisions, our format is what serious investors value. As a result, thousands of investors come to Streetwise Reports daily to get news and investment perspectives from third-party experts.
Streetwise Reports is currently seeking an entry level Administrative Assistant: Interview Coordinator in Petaluma to facilitate the interview process.
- Project manage daily workflow
- Contact industry experts to coordinate participation in interviews
- Coordinate team of freelance and in-house transcriptionists, writers and editors
- Research topics to prep journalists
- Communicate with sales team
- Maintain a positive interview and publication experience for all interviewees
- Proactively manage a dynamic calendar
- Use technology to maximize communication and efficiency
This position requires written and oral communication, multitasking and problem solving.
- College degree
- Understanding of calendaring and spreadsheet software
- Previous experience with multitasking in a fast-paced environment
"We expect to see higher production rates from EFR should uranium prices improve on the back of Japanese reactor restarts and the recent expiration of the HEU agreement." (2/25/14) Energy Fuels Inc. - Sheldon Modeland, Edison Investment Research Moreá>