Careers at Streetwise Reports - Open Positions
TO APPLY: Join the Streetwise Reports Team. To apply for any of these open positions, please email your resume and cover letter to JRoth[at]StreetwiseReports.com. Individuals only please; recruiters will not be considered.
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY: Streetwise Reports—where experts speak and investors prosper. We have been finding and publishing investment ideas since 2001. We publish financial newsletters and own three popular financial websites focused on providing information to serious investors in specific investment sectors.
Currently Streetwise Reports publishes the following investment reports:
The Gold Report www.theaureport.com
The Energy Report www.theenergyreport.com
The Life Sciences Report www.thelifesciencesreport.com
What makes our sites unique from other online investor sites is our focus on investment commentary from recognized sector experts, not from public company executives. Because investors rely on recognized independent sources when making investing decisions, the Streetwise Reports' format is what serious investors value. As a result, thousands of investors, most of whom are repeat visitors, come to our reports daily to get news and investment perspectives from third-party experts.
Streetwise Reports is looking for an experienced journalist to work in its growing editorial department in Petaluma, California. As part of a dynamic team, s/he will research, write and edit content for niche investors.
Qualified candidates will have 5-10 years of experience in a daily and/or online environment, writing stories in the investing, mining, energy and/or life science space. In-depth interviewing and clear writing about complex topics is required. Diverse writing styles will be used. This is a team-oriented culture.
Position to start immediately in the Petaluma, California, office. Streetwise offers competitive salary, benefits and health insurance.
- Researching financial documents
- Understanding of the industry issues and participants
- Detailed Interviews with industry leaders
- Writing articles, blogs and summaries
- Brainstorming new content types
- Meeting daily deadlines
- 5-10 years daily and/or online reporting experience
- Understanding of investing, mining, energy and/or life sciences space
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Multi-tasking with multiple deadlines in a changing environment
- Ability to write for a number of different purposes
- Knowledge of AP Style Guidelines
English or Journalism degree